Participating Churches 2020
Updates to the participating churches list have been made since first publication and are highlighted below in yellow, last update 12 September 2020.
Click on each Area’s icon to obtain a map of the participating churches in that Area.
Many churches offer refreshments and someone to show visitors around. Others are open for you to look around yourself and some have a ‘Welcome Card’ outside for signing.
The following options for church opening are:
- Option R – The church will be open and providing REFRESHMENTS for part or all of the day between 10 am and 6 pm.
- Option T – The church will be open part or all of the time between 10 am and 6 pm, with TOILETS available on site or nearby.
- Option O – The church will be open to look around, but no one will be there to welcome Riders & Striders.
- Option C – The church will not be open, but the Welcome Card will be placed outside or in the porch to sign between 10 am and 6 pm.
- Option NP – The church is not participating this year.
- Option U – The church is currently not confirmed as participating this year.
- WEDDINGS – PLEASE be sensitive! Write ‘wedding’ in the space for initialling, if it is inappropriate to enter the church or churchyard.
To find your local Area Coordinator or Church Representative, please email [email protected] to contact the County Ride and Stride Coordinator Team.
You may want to visit some of our nine outstanding redundant historic churches in Hampshire. For more information visit the Churches Conservation Trust Site.